Thursday, April 4, 2013

Blogger's Treasures

A couple of days ago I found my look Blanket Coat in a very interesting selection of looks from different blogs. I loved the idea, so, hope the author doesn't mind if I borrow the idea for a new rubric in my blog! Waiting forward to read your opinion about my choice!
...........................................................
Hace un par de días encontré mi look Blanket Coat en una selección de estilismos de varias bloggeras. Me encantó la idea y pensé que seria interesante hacer esta rubrica en mi blog también, enseñando lo que me ha gusta a mi en la blogosfera. Espero que no le importe a la autora, que preste la idea! Que os parece mi primera elección?
 ...........................................................
Несколько дней назад я обнаружила свой look Blanket Coat в одной интересной подборке под названием "Сокровища блогосферы" (в вольном переводе с французского). Мне так понравилась идея, что я решила ее позаимствовать и открыть такую вдохновляющую рубрику и у себя в блоге. Надеюсь вам понравится моя первая подборка!

1. Gorgeous layering by Yana from A Handful of Stories




2. Love amazing style of Yana, so the second look is also belongs to A Handful of Stories


3. Delicious color combination by Joandy from  My Style by Joandy


4. Mariona, My Love! She knows the secrets how to make any look special! Her blog Diario de Estilo


5. I am absolutely impressed the way how look together nude and black, chiffon and fur!


6. Isn't it a bold and mega stylish way to use a cape? See more on London is Passion


7. Beautiful Viktoria from The Bow-tie! I would like to stand out specially the pearl necklace in this outfit!


8. Classy and different dress shown by The Blonde Book


9. This girl is a real generator of fashion ideas! This time I show only this romantic outfit, but I am sure it is not the last time you see her in this rubric! From Brussels with Love


10. This jumpsuit has taken my breathe away! WOW! Perfect fit and amazing styling by Guia de Estilo!

36 comments:

  1. Понравился больше всего лук второй девушки.
    Отличный пост!!
    http://malohatbb.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ага, она стильная красотка! Рада, что понравился!

      Delete
  2. Спасибо, что включили мои образы в пост) Подборка луков замечательная.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! Уверена, вы еще не раз себя в нем увидите! ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow..they r so inspiring

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these bloggers' looks ! Great post,dear:) following you now,maybe you want to follow me as well:))

    http://amoureusedemode.blogspot.com/2013/04/so-winter-or-spring.html

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruta!

      Don´t see you among my followers... anyway, shortly will visit yours!

      Delete
  5. Whoa! This blоg loοks just like my old οne!
    Ӏt's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    Feel free to surf to my site; npuart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there ! I don't mind at all, thanks for the link too ! Great choice of yours. I love the two first ones and the blanket used as a cape !
    I'll do a Treasures of the blogo again tonight and I'll add a link to your edition. And I love your idea of putting several photos together, perhaps I'll do the same too. Bye for now XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the idea, dear! :) Glad to see you again in my blog!

      Delete
  7. love the first one looks!

    love, Gongy

    http://groolstyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. es muy buena idea! a mi me encanta el segundo look :)


    NEW POST, ETHIC LONG DRESS AT THE BEACH!!!
    http://www.trianatibal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Si, esta chica tiene un estilazo!!!

      Delete
  9. Замечательная подборка!) Очень интересные все!))
    А девушка Mariona выглядит как типичная миланка - здесь сейчас засилие кед!))

    Предлагаю взаимное ПЧ ;) http://evgeshat.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! Рада, что понравились! Кеды всегда были на пике в Италии, насколько я знаю, особенно в сочетании с классикой! Обожаю его и сама так хожу каждый день!

      Уже стала вашим ПЧ!

      Delete
    2. А я вот в кедах странно смотрюсь)) Очень маленького роста, поэтому выходит как гусь в лаптях)) А итальянки некоторые даже умудряются сделать их шикарным аксесуаром))

      Delete
    3. Да ну, я уверена, что вам это только кажется! ;)

      Delete
  10. Me parece muy buena idea, te dejo los links de un par de blogs que me gustan, por si encuentras alguna idea para futuras ediciones, aunque supongo que ya debes conocerlos:
    http://www.fashiontoast.com/
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com.es/

    aloha

    dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Dani!
      Si, conozco estas chicas, son ya las reinas de blogosfera! :)

      Delete
  11. Every of these lady's has a fantastic style

    I like you blog. What do you think about following each other with GFC and bloglovin. Let me know, I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Очень приятно оказаться среди таких девушек, спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Совершенно заслуженно! ;) Потрясающе стильный образ!

      Delete
  13. Love your blog, I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Правда очень вдохновляющий пост)
    Все девушки очень красивые!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Екатерина! Очень рада вас видеть в списке своих ПЧ!

      Delete
  15. Отличная подборка! Все девушки замечательные. Мне особенно понравились своей яркостью первые образы.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое за отзыв!

      Delete
  16. I really like Ylana's style !

    Thank you for stopping by at my blog !!! I'll certainly stop by here more often ;)

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen! Glad to see you in my blog so soon!

      Delete
  17. Отличная рубрика!

    крка

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these! Super trendy; big enough to hold everything I really need.I'm actually pleased with the colors of leather hobo bags, just as these on cwmalls.com, because they goes well with my outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your author is doing tremendous work. I congratulate your entire team for doing this type of work. The Movie Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinion! It is very important for me!

Hugs, Xenia